Patrolling Security Makes a Strong, Positive Statement
In residential communities and business environments, Summit Security patrol services make a strong and positive statement. We provide licensed, uniformed patrol supervisors in highly visible vehicles with light bars and reflective markings to make on-site tours of your business or property.
2 Levels of Service
- Custom Patrol Programs
Offering 24/7 mobile patrol, Summit Security provides a vehicular security presence to deter crime, handle parking and safety issues and provide a safe, secure environment.
Our Patrol Services Include:
- Dedicated security patrol—Detailed parking enforcement, routine lock-up or checks of common areas and unlimited patrol response.
- Dedicated vehicle security patrol—Provides you with your own patrol unit to patrol property during within dedicated timeframe. This valuable service ensures an immediate response to any concerns. Dedicated vehicle service patrol units can also rotate between driving and walking, depending upon the property security requirments-a terrific combination of on-site security guardand dedicated patrol service.
- Random daytime security patrol—A patrol supervisor performs routine patrols on the property to ensure common area duties and checks for property violations, parking and emergency lane violations and vacant building activity have been performed. In addition to random daytime patrol, a basic response service can be added. Normal patrols are 5-7 minutes and include mostly drive-through surveillance.
- Random nighttime security patrol—Similar to our daytime service, with additional vehicles patrolling to decrease response times. This patrol service lasts 5-7 minutes and includes mostly drive-through surveillance. Patrols can include lock-up and unlock services. Additional response calls are also available. Random nighttime security patrol service enables us to check your property periodically throughout the night for added safety. Service is typically provided between 6:00 pm and 6:00 am.
All patrol routes utilize a route box, which stores instructions, after-hours contact information, parking rules and regulations, site maps, keys and other required equipment. In addition, we provide meticulous daily and nightly online patrol reports as well as a state-of-the-art tracking system to ensure patrol has been completed thoroughly and properly.
If a situation requires the assistance of more than one unit, the Summit Security Communication Center will dispatch additional units or supervisors to help, providing added coverage and increased safety.
- Online Reports
with Time and
- 24/7 In-house Dispatch Center
Serving San Diego, the Inland Empire, and Sacramento
Summit Security, a California leader in the security services industry.